at think pink property is what we do.
PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
With a combined 40 years experience in the property game, you can be certain that all aspects of managing and maintaining your investment will be looked after.
We don’t leave property management to chance; as the principal and qualified property managers in the business, we take personal responsibility and pride in
the job we do.
We are serious about growing a game-changing property management firm, with a strong focus on systems and communication.
rent it fast
SLOW AND STEADY DOESN’T ALWAYS WIN THE RACE
Every day your property stands vacant, you are losing money and (to be blunt), so are we. It’s in our best interest to rent out your property as quickly as possible.
We meet prospective tenants as a priority. We don’t wait for a scheduled ‘open house’ – we offer personal ‘open by appointment’ – because the more interested parties that go through your property, the better the selection of qualified, serious applicants.
Your property will be noticed with print and online promotion, as well as some seriously eye-catching signage and marketing tools.
Pink may not be everyone’s favourite colour, but you can’t say it blends into the background!
PINK TIP: When searching for your new property manager, ask them what their average ‘Days on Market’ (or vacancy period) is.
Ask us too, we’ll be proud to show you.
the standard obligations
THE BORING (BUT REALLY IMPORTANT) STUFF
Every property management office is obligated to carry out the following:
• advertise and promote your property
• tenant evaluation and recommendation
• lodgement of bond
• ingoing and outgoing inspection reports
• regular inspections
• regular rent reviews
THE THINK PINK DIFFERENCE: is that we manage your property…we dont just “administer” it.
the think pink difference
THIS IS WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING
At Think Pink, we do things slightly differently.
• routine inspections carried out by the principal and fully qualified property managers
• we ensure your property meets all required legislative requirements such as smoke alarms and pool compliancy
• we have a comprehensive arrears procedure to ensure you are not left out of pocket
• we are in constant and fast communication with you on any issues arising
• we present you with a solution or advice when issues arise, rather than leaving you to figure these things out
let’s make it simple
OWNING AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY SHOULDN’T BE A CHORE
Do you know how many and what smoke detectors you legally need in your property?
Do you know when you can charge your tenants for excess water?
Do you know ALL of the tax benefits/deductions you are entitled to?
Do you keep accurate records for tax purposes?
Are you aware of the relevant legislation (and severe penalties) in relation to the:
- Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act
- Anti Discrimination Act
- Property Occupational Act
- Code of Conduct
- Smoke Alarm Compliancy Legislation
We don’t want to scare you, but now you can see why an experienced and professional property manager keeps owning an investment property simple.
Just take a deep breath and think pink
WHY PINK? Studies indicate that exposure to large amounts of pink can have a calming effect on the nerves, promote relaxation and neutralise disorder. Isn’t it time to put PINK in your property?
Contact us today for a FREE appraisal and put some pink your day!